Where to start…
I began playing golf when I was 12 years old back in 1986. I immediately fell in love with the game. I played and practiced every chance I got.
From there, I played both high school and college golf and decided that golf was what I wanted to do with my career. I dedicated myself to the PGA and learning how to teach golf and run golf facilities after graduating from John Carroll University in 1996.
I currently promote the game of golf and teach online where I can reach the most people and be effective with my time.
Here’s a little more about me…
- Gave over 1,000 individual golf lessons
- Became a member of the PGA in 1999
- Managed a team of Assistant Professionals to teach over 400 students and junior golfers
- Former PGA Director of Golf / Head Golf Professional at multiple private country clubs
- And perhaps most importantly, I acquired Golfing Tips For Beginners to spread golf info to the world at a greater level!
From a playing standpoint, I also have some things I have accomplished that I’m proud of…
- Lowest Round 18 Holes (Course Record) – 63 (9 under par)
- Lowest Round 9 Holes (Course Record) – 28 (8 under par)
- Played in 2 PGA Tour sanctioned events as a Professional (Nationwide Tour)
- Multiple local professional tournament victories
- 4 Holes in one
I hope you enjoy the site and feel free to look around to see if you find anything interesting!