Golfing Tips For Beginners
Online golf tips to improve your golf game
Golfing Tips For Beginners is an idea that started while I (Justin Adams) was working at my golf course.
Every one of my golf lessons seemed to be the same problems, over and over again.
- How do you hold the golf club?
- Why is my shot going to the right?
- How do you get the golf ball into the air?
- What golf clubs do I need?
After the season was over, I had conducted over 100 golf lessons that all dealt with similar questions to these. It was at this time that Golfing Tips For Beginners was born!
I wanted to create a place where I could send my students to where they could find helpful information to forever answer their golf questions without the fear of feeling uncomfortable during a lesson.
- How do you schedule a tee time?
- How much does a golf lesson cost?
- How to stop hitting bad chip shots?
- What clubs will help me get out of the sand?
These are the types of questions that I will be answering on this website along with sprinkling in my own experiences and recommendations that I have learned while teaching and working in the golf industry.
So feel free to browse around and maybe find something that piques your interest that can help you become a better golfer!