Golfing Tips For Beginners
Online golf tips to improve your golf game
Golfing Tips For Beginners was originally created by PGA Professional Justin Adams.
- How do you hold the golf club?
- Why is my shot going to the right?
- How do you get the golf ball into the air?
- What golf clubs do I need?
Knowing these commonalities in new golfers, there had to be a better way to help more golfers… faster. It was at this time that Golfing Tips For Beginners was born!
We wanted to create a place where we could send students to where they could find helpful information to forever answer their golf questions without the fear of feeling uncomfortable during a lesson.
- How do you schedule a tee time?
- How much does a golf lesson cost?
- How to stop hitting bad chip shots?
- What clubs will help me get out of the sand?
These are the types of questions that I will be answering on this website along with sprinkling in my own experiences and recommendations that I have learned while teaching and working in the golf industry.
So feel free to browse around and maybe find something that piques your interest that can help you become a better golfer!