Golf is a hard game and we need all the help we can get. Below I have listed 3 simple golf gadgets that you should look into using that can really help add more enjoyment to the game
Golf Ball Alignment Holder
Now, this golf accessory isn’t necessarily “fun”. However, the result after using a golf ball alignment holder equals more putts made. So that is fun, right!
What is it?
This tool holds your golf ball so you can make lines and markings on your golf ball so you can better line up your putt.
I know this seems simple, however, you would be surprised how a straight line on the golf ball helps your eyes set better over the golf ball and improve your putting confidence!
I know, I know, you probably don’t want to spend a million dollars on a rangefinder. But, what if I told you that they are more affordable than you think?
- Know the exact distance to the flag
- No need to walk off your yardage
- Easy to carry around
- You’re own personal caddy!
Here is a quick video from Mark Crossfield explaining more about the benefits of using a rangefinder
- To look at the rangefinder I use, you can read all about it in my article here! I promise it’s not as expensive as you think and will instantly make your golf round easier!
Putter Ball Pick- Up
If you play a lot of golf or have a bad back, bending down to pick up your ball can put a strain on your muscles.
How to fix this?
Just add this little device to the end of your putter and you’ll never have to bend over again. Just push down on your golf ball and lift!
The cool thing with this putter ball pick- up is that it is discreet and not as clunky as other suction options.
- If this little device interests you, you can check it out using this link here. Your back will thank you